I'm a Daydreamer...

As the day comes to a close I feel absolutely exhausted...more so than usual really....but I have no real desire to go to bed yet. When the end of the day arrives its almost like "why would I want to waste these quiet moments on sleep"? So much is racing through my mind and I feel every desire to work out every thought in my overworked brain. I love to sit and think but honestly on most days I'm not sure that I get to really think very much at all.

It's like a rat race to get everything done and accomplished that was set out for that particular day. It's feeding kids and changing diapers and bathing and dressing and having storytime and arts and crafts time and doing laundry, washing dishes, picking up toys and cleaning up messes. It's taking the time out to hold my baby boy or sit and snuggle with my oldest. My days are FULL to say the least which gives me little to no time to sit and ponder over life or whatever. I just love to daydream and rarely get that opportunity.

It's this time of night, as midnight gets nearer, that I find myself taking a few moments to reflect on life and just sit and think about all that my life truly means to me. My husband says that I am deep and that I think too much. I think it's what makes me who I am....strong, compassionate, thoughtful and REAL.
0 Responses