"I Made Room For You Daddy"

I awoke at 3:35 am to the sound of my 3 year old coming through the door of my bedroom saying "Mommy". He proceeded to crawl up into our bed next to his daddy...his most favorite snuggling spot. Michael got up to go to the bathroom and when he returned Brennan said, "I made room for you daddy!" My heart melted! What a sweetheart my little boy can be! The sound of his sweet little voice at the wee hours of the morning always reminds me just how blessed I truly am. I'm not sure why this moment touched me so but I stayed awake for at least another 20 minutes thinking about that sweet sentiment. I actually was tempted to get up and write it down at that very minute because I didn't want to forget....EVER. Brennan is growing up so fast and I don't want to ever forget the sweet little moments we share together. The time will pass all too soon and the thought of snuggling with daddy or spending time with mommy will be a thing of the past. Oh, how I wish I could make these times last a little longer.
0 Responses